Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A superstar.

Its been 2 weeks and 5 days after that incident.
You move on so fast.
Maybe you remember,maybe you dont want to think about it,maybe you dont.
Whatever it is,youre gone.
Me too.
Thght you need me,even for a friend.
Bt it seems tht youre not.
Pretending is wrong is it?
But i did this for you.
To let you be happy thats my aim.
You dont know that. No matter how much it hurts.
I dont even bother.
You told me you want me,need me as friends.
I agree. But at least show that you really does.
At times,i look at you. Youre showing me you doesnt.
I thank god you found someone. I really do.
You need it,i undrstand.
I will go mira,i will.
When you came to me in my face saying "be gone."
I will. And you know why? because its for you.
I'm not Rahman Juvenile,not anymore mira. I'm not.
But youre always mira,that i knew.
Be happy,carry on.
"It simply starts from a crush."
Life is a cycle,i seen this sentence before.
Every r/s has hurts & pains.
At times,the happiness that counts.
Now,i'm gonna miss Nur Sarmira Filzah.
Thank You For Everything.
You're a good girlfee,friend,mother.
"You're a rare piece."
Just a mistake that caused changes.
I regret.
But i dont regret giving all my love for the 7 mths.
You're gone.
See you.